Human Resources Management
How are your employee files organized?
To comply with regulations, you should have three files for each employee. Certain benefit information should be filed separately from other information, and you should have a third file for information related to performance. This last file is the only one the employee should have access to see on their own.
HR management is complex. If you aren’t providing the proper kind of work environment, you’re putting your business at risk. If you aren’t careful, you can be sued. What’s more, the myriad of regulations changes frequently, and it can be tough to keep up. That’s why we provide small business HR consulting. Because many businesses cannot afford to hire an HR manager full-time, we’ll provide the expert human resource services you need for the hours you need them.
We help you with many facets of human resources administration, including:
- Maintenance of employee files
- Monitoring of staff PTO balances and reports to senior management
- Responses to all requests from the Department of Labor & Unemployment
- Disciplinary meetings and termination meetings
- Preparation and processing of workers’ compensation claims
- Performance of employee evaluations as requested
- Coordination of benefits
- Performance of screening interviews and onboarding
- Responses to requests for employment and wage verifications
- Evaluation of and updates to all job descriptions periodically as defined by management
- Responses to court-ordered child support payments and wage garnishments
We know issues arise, sometimes out of the blue. Our expert team is prepared to help you with any type of human resource consulting you may need—and you pay only for what you need.