We Specialize in Entry Level Placement
Many businesses try to find the delicate balance between too much business and not enough resources OR too many resources and not enough business. Do you fit either of these categories? If you do, we can assist your business in three ways:
- Help you find and vet hires for your business
- Provide management services that can oversee and evaluate your team and evaluate and implement processes and procedures along with organizational designs that make your company “lean and mean”
- Provide a fully dedicated team of our own wherein you pay for the service and we make sure our people are trained and compensated
The first option allows you to bring in new talent as employees that will be there every day as W2 employees if that is your wish. Our screening and on-boarding services will help ensure you get the right people.
- Office Managers
- Payroll Clerks
OnPoint Partners specializes in placement of entry-level hires. Through our Center for Student Professional Excellence we provide a comprehensive training program for high school and college graduates in order to prepare potential employees to hit the ground running.
The Center for Student Professional Excellence
Rent a CEO, COO, CFO CHRO or other High Level Manager
The second option allows you to bring in c-level assistance to help evaluate and shape your organization, develop strategies that will place your company in a favorable position to capitalize on opportunities immediately, and build your infrastructure to handle growth when it happens. No need to slam on the brakes!
- Manage and Evaluate Existing Staff and New Hires
- Evaluate and Implement New Organizational Design, Processes, and Procedures Regarding Operations, HR, IT, and Financial Matters
We can do it all for you
The third option gives your business a dedicated team that processes all the work necessary so your business can be successful. This option allows you spend a fraction of what it would cost you to hire on your own. We will spend as much time as it takes to produce the results you seek.
No more, no less!
- Human Resource Management
- Payroll Processing
NOTE: We can couple any of these three options with our training programs in order to ensure continuity.