Do you regularly check your bank statements on a cash in/cash out basis?
That is a good practice, as paying attention to bank statements helps prevent theft.
However, if you just use bank statements to run your business, you can miss out on major opportunities. Proper financial and managerial accounting will help you identify important financial trends. Tying your strategic plan to your financials is smart business.
Our team can provide you with financial accounting services that will help you keep on top of your business and posture you for additional growth. We will:
- Perform monthly reviews of P&L and balance sheets
- Assist with budget forecasting
- Enter and update budget forecasting in the accounting system
- Prepare and review financials for management and board (if applicable)
- Prepare all year-end financial reports for tax accountants
- Participate in all audits as well as monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reviews
- Provide ad hoc financial reporting to management as needed
- Review all bank and credit card reconciliations for an extra layer of financial control
- Prepare, process, and file 1099 returns not processed through payroll
- Provide financial reports and analysis needed for business loans
- Provide financial modeling
- Update and maintain fixed asset and other schedules
- Oversee and reconcile any financial investments of the business
Together with our qualified team of bookkeepers, we offer a full range of financial services at a fraction of the cost of hiring a team on your own. (We’re dedicated to financial management for small business!) You’ll have peace of mind knowing your financials are created professionally, issues are addressed in a timely manner, and your business’s complete financial information is at your fingertips.